You are invited to join the first EMIR Refit Workshop by FIS with Point Nine and Kaizen Reporting!
Point Nine – solutions partner of FIS and Kaizen Reporting
- Introduce the forum, the purpose, key contacts from Kaizen, Point Nine and FIS – Do we have a competition statement as part of this forum?
- Changes to fields; Use of IS02002; UTI; UPI; Delegated reporting; Requirements for TRs to provide data quality feedback
- ESMA data quality report covering aspects of Pairing rates; Non-reporting; issues with timestamps; issues with reporting incorrectly and non-reporting of valuations;
- Discussion to include Consultations, 18 implementation period and timeline to go-live, issues that firms are facing – Potential of Q1, 2024 go-live
- Global reporting requirement – Focus on alignment to UTI; Additional adoption of ISO20022; Use of the UPI…
To pre-register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- 24 February 2022
- 15:00 (GMT)
- VIRTUAL View map